1. Your personal data
During your visit to this website, we collect and treat the personal data necessary for the provision of services, dealing with this data as the name, address, telephone number and email address.
In addition we will collect all the information you submit to us by using the contact forms available on this website.
In cases where we ask you to provide any personal data, there is no obligation to do so, but if you do not, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website or make use of our services in question.
2. Purposes for which we use your data we use the information we collect when you make a reservation, send a request, subscribe to a newsletter or enter data on our website:
• To improve our website in order to serve you better.
• To process your transactions more quickly.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, answer questions and/or other requests.
• Process reservations and send information and updates regarding orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
3. How we Protect your data
Your personal information is contained in secure networks and is accessible only by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep confidential information.
All credit card transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, exchange, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we have notified you in advance. It does not include hosting of partner websites and other entities that support us in the operation of our website, conducting our business and services, provided that these entities wake up in keeping the information confidential. Your personal data may be disclosed when appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the policies of our website, or protect our rights, property or security.
5. Your rights the customer, being the holder of the data, has the right to access all your data. It also has the right to demand its limitation, rectification, opposition or deletion at the limits legally imposed. The customer, as the data holder, also has the right to withdraw their consent for the processing of the data at any time. This alteration of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent. When it is technically feasible, the customer may request the portability of their data to another person in charge of treatment, and they will be kept only for the exercise or defense of complaints.
Also for this purpose (single effects of declaration, exercise or defence of a right in a judicial process), the data may be retained when exercised some of the rights identified above.
In the event that you want to exercise these rights or for any other additional issue concerning the protection of data and your treatment, you should contact the person responsible in writing through the contact shown below. You will always be asked for a proof of the identity of the data holder. Additionally, and if at any time you consider that your rights have not been properly wared, you may file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.
You can find additional information by consulting the website of the aforementioned https://www.cnpd.pt/Commission.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions or any further clarification about the treatment of your data you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.